Aluminum base PCBs
Aluminum base PCBs are an alternative to standard circuit boards due to a large amount of heat has to be dissipated.
Aluminum base PCBs are used for heavy mechanical stress and vibration.
The base material can be both standard fiberglass FR-4, as well as a special one-sided aluminum-based laminate IMS-11H.
The aluminum thickness is 1.5 mm.
Depending on the application, we offer solder resists in the following colors: white, red, black, blue.
The advantages of aluminum base PCBs compared to standard PCBs:
- heat dissipation without the use of additional radiators; Increase the mechanical strength of the product.
- Increased integration of high-performance equipment with high working temperature;
- Space saving in the final product as the circuit board is configured differently.
- Excellent EMC and shielding specifications;
- Improved device reliability and longer downtime.