Aluminum core printed circuit boards
Aluminum core circuit boards are an alternative to standard circuit boards, as a large amount of heat has to be dissipated.
Aluminum core circuit boards are used for heavy mechanical stress and vibrations.
The base material can be standard fiberglass FR-4 or a special single-sided aluminum-based laminate IMS-11H.
The aluminum thickness is 1.5 mm.
Depending on the application, we offer solder masks in the following colors: white, red, black, blue.
The advantages of aluminum core circuit boards compared to special circuit boards:
• Heat dissipation without using additional heating elements;
• Increase the mechanical strength of the product.
• Increased integration of high-performance equipment elements with high work temperature;
• Save space in the product as the circuit board is configured differently.
• Excellent EMC and shielding specifications;
• Improved device reliability and longer downtime.