A membrane keyboard is a flexible keyboard that can be used permanently even under special operating conditions.
It consists of several individual foils that are placed on top of each other.
The range of membrane keyboards is constantly expanding.
Due to the extraordinary variety of design options, membrane keyboards can be used in almost every type of electronic device.
Functional elements of the membrane keyboard are the lower circuit membrane with the conductor tracks, switching points and the connection lug on it, as well as the upper switching membrane with the contact surfaces that are opposite the switching points on the lower membrane.
The color, size, layout, number of keyboards and viewing windows are offered on customer request.
“ETAL” GmbH offers:
• Membrane keyboards with embossed keys on a hard base;
• Membrane keypads with tactile feedback;
• Membrane keyboards with LED lighting;
• Front and overlay panels.
Our membrane keyboards offer undeniable advantages:
• The pattern on the top is protected from abrasion as the image is applied from the inside of the high-strength material;
• The keyboard is reliably protected from moisture, dust, oil and other corrosive environments because it is completely sealed;
• it is easy to remove from external pollution;
• a wide range of technical designs and different color patterns on the surface;
• thin and compact;
• Membrane keyboards and keys can be of almost any size and shape.