1. The quality of the delivered product must correspond to the exhibition samples, samples on the manufacturer’s website, the technical conditions applicable at the manufacturer, as well as all hygienic and other norms and rules established in the legislation of Ukraine for goods of this type.
2. The manufacturer guarantees the quality and reliability of the product for 18 (eighteen) months from the date of delivery, subject to compliance with the rules of transport, storage, collection and operation and without willful action or failure of the product dealer.
3. If defects are found in the delivered products during the guarantee period, the manufacturer undertakes to replace the defective product free of charge.
4. In order to obtain a refund, the buyer must explain the reasons why they believe the product is of poor quality.
5. The return of the goods takes place in accordance with the applicable laws of Ukraine.
6. If the buyer receives goods of inadequate quality, damaged goods or faulty goods, in case these defects are the fault of the manufacturer, the buyer has the right to claim reimbursement from the manufacturer.
7. To issue a refund for the goods, the buyer makes a claim against the manufacturer within 3 days of receiving the goods, describing the reasons for the refund.
8. If it is proven that the goods are faulty, of inadequate quality or damaged through the fault of the manufacturer, the manufacturer is obliged to reimburse the buyer for the funds used to purchase the goods within 3 days.
9. Refunds will be made in the same manner and amount as payment for the goods.
10. If the buyer has not claimed the quality of the goods within 3 days of receiving the goods, these goods are considered to be of good quality and there is no right to a refund. However, these goods are subject to the warranty service, paragraph 2 of the refund policy.